Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh No! Deacon!

Shannon this one's for you- here's what i was telling you about.  He does this with his cars too- he will drop his truck on the ground and say oh no! big truck!- as if he is all concerned even though he is the one who keeps dropping it.  I guess it's just a stage! 


He also likes to put Deacon's picture and Heather's in his grocery cart and push them around the room.  So random, but it's pretty funny.  Another new little thing that Jack does that is funny is that he has been listening to what others say and lately he calls his dad, John!  In the mornings after John leaves for work he yells after him, "Dad! John! Where are you?? John??" He just thinks he is so funny....... he keeps us smiling!

4 comments:

Christi said...

So cute! Reagan keeps saying more Jacksee please mom more please!

NW Harbert's said...

That is funny about Jack saying "John", Naomee (my youngest) asked me the other day if she could call me "Heather". I told her no I am "Mom" and she then told me that her friend calls his dad "John", I said I know, but that is his family not ours. I don't think she quite understood.

The Yates said...

ahaha..so funny.

Shannon said...

I finally had a second to get on your blog! Atta boy Jackson! That is so great!!!! I had to watch it like 10times...! I'm so glad he is taking such good care of Deacon. Deacon heard the video from across the room and stopped crawling and just looked at me and totally started smiling. They are long distance buddies! Man, steph he is like not your little baby anymore. He's just like a little man now. I guess that's good you are starting all over now then! Tyler and I were cracking up that he says "John" already!