Thursday, October 16, 2008


The playgroup- those that came today! Plus there were some babies there too. (Jackson would not sit down because he was worried about the tractor pulled hay ride leaving without us)
Jack thought the Llama's and the Cow were pretty funny- and he went right up and stuck his hand right out- not afraid at all!
I keep forgetting that I don't know how to rotate the video on the computer- i gotta stop taking sideways videos!


carmel apple covered in butterfinger candy bar......... yummy! :)

Oh and I have decided that Fall is definitely my favorite season- cooler weather, the beautiful trees and leaves all over, pumpkin patches, yummy pumpkin and apple desserts, the smell of warm apple cider, carmel apples, Thanksgiving food and getting together with family, all the Fall decorations and colors, and of course, my favorite, Halloween!! Gotta love Fall!

4 comments:

Shalene said...

Looks like it was a fun trip!!! glad that it didnt rain!! the carmel apple looks really tasty. I also think fall is one of the more fun seasons.

The Yates said...

jackson is growing up so much! he's such a big boy. cute cute.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I love fall, too! There's just something about the leaves changing color and the cooler air. Ahhh... :)
And going to the pumpkin patch is always a highlight of October for me!

Stephanie said...

I agree. Fall IS a great time of year. That pumpkin patch looked like fun. Jackson is such a cutie.