Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just some randomness

Not much going on over here- we have had the internet off and on, so that's been a little frustrating.  John takes the 1st of 4 sections of the CPA test this Saturday early evening, so he's been super busy studying as much as possible while still working.  Wish him luck!! Tomorrow we are going to the Pumpkin Patch with our playgroup from church, so that should be a ton of fun..... we just hope it's not raining the whole time!

Here's just some random videos because I know my dad loves them.

It's been getting colder and colder here..... it's definitely Fall.  This video was from the other day- it just started hailing a ton out of nowhere!


this is just a random video of Jack being himself

and here's a random picture of Jackson I took this morning


.....more exciting posts to follow.......... i promise :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, in that last picture he looks so OLD!!! His hair is so short and cute, but man they grow up too fast!!

I miss the rain.

amy jane carpenter said...

Oh my heck is he so darling! He can come to my house anytime! Too bad we don't live close anymore.

Christi said...

I agree that last picture makes him look so old!!! I miss Oregon!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Hi, you don't know me but I know Shalene very well and really would like to get in contact with her. Please PLEASE leave her a note on her blog OR a call or text that "Brynne (Blevins) Andrus wants to be invited to see her blog. She can email at brynneapple@hotmail.com.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)

p.s. I'm too am having a baby very soon, Dec 1st, another boy! Woohoo! Boys rule!

Shalene said...

hey thanks for the post from brynn!!! jackson has a cute laugh!!! he is getting so big!! I bet he cant wait for his little brother to come!!! we are very excited for him to come!!! hope you are doing well!!

cobaron said...

This will be my 1st official comment left on a blog. What a foogie, eh? I certainly love seeing every picture and video of my number one grandson! Love, Papa

Christine said...

Cute! I love you guys! Jackson is getting so big!

Billings Family said...

He is so big Steph! How fun is this age!!! How are you feeling! Another boy is awesome! You will love seeing them rough and tough eachother! So fun!