Thursday, May 28, 2009

Side Roll Toe Crawling???

So Baron has been sort of crawling already lately.  The kid is seriously everywhere.  I put him down in the family room and walk into the kitchen to get things going for dinner and just a couple minutes later he is in a totally different place clear across the room.  He is really good at rolling, but recently we discovered that he has been trying to crawl behind our back.  We tested it out today to see how he does it and it is absolutely hilarious! We are not sure if it is even classified as crawling.  Take a look for yourself. 


See what I mean?  It's sort of like a side roll, but then he pushes off with his toes and then does the same thing but on the other side! What do you think? Is it crawling, or what is it??? Whatever it is, at just 5 1/2 months the kid already knows how to get where he wants to!  I can just imagine what he is going to be like once he gets real crawling down.  Ah, Baron, you make me smile everyday with your funny things you do and the funny noises you make! Thanks for making my life so fun!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's innovative! Must be a genius! :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Oh my gosh! That is SO FUNNY! I have NO IDEA what you would call that sort of movement. It's not really crawling, but it's definitely not rolling... I like your name for it though!! What a clever kid. :) I sure miss you guys! :( Time for a visit.

Mandy said...

That is nuts! And at only 5 1/2 months old? You better watch out for this kid. He'll be outta your sight before you know it.

Christi said...

That is so cute!!!! I love it. I can't believe that I haven't seen him yet!! I can't wait to see you guys in a little while!

Shalene said...

That is too funny!!! It gets him where he wants to go...to cute..( it was the food that got him going) :)

Shannon said...

I am sitting in my house all alone laughing out loud right now! I can just see you and and John cracking up when he does this! By the way he is still sooooo the cutest baby ever. His little face... i just want to squeeze him!

Claudia said...

Hope you don't mind..I linked to your blog from Christy's. That video is HILARIOUS!! I can't believe he is so mobile. He's what--4 days older than Claire? She just barely mastered rolling over! Can't get her to stand, can't get her to sit unsupported. Let alone crawling!