Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Snow and Portrait Pictures of the Boys

We woke up this morning to this again


All I can say is, seriously??? We don't live in Utah or back East!!!  Apparently we just have bad luck with the weather here...... my first winter in Oregon a record was set in Eugene for the most days of consecutive rain- it was like 40 something straight days of rain, no joke.  This is my first winter in Portland and already there have been new records by far for the most snow days they have ever had in one year and the most snow ever at one time (back in December when we almost weren't able to make it out of our place for Christmas and we had that horrible driving experience getting out of town).  When is spring coming?! It looks like we need to make a trip to So Cal cuz we are tired of freezing our buns off.  We will most definitely be staying in today to sit in front of the warm fire.

Besides that, we got back the portrait pictures we had taken of the boys yesterday!  And they actually turned out great because Jackson was in a great mood when we took them and decided that he would actually cooperate! Normally he hates taking pictures, but they photographer was great with him and Jackson was totally into it! So with that said, here are my favorites!

Baron's Blessing Pictures:






Jackson's 2 year old pictures:








Pictures of the Boys together:







8 comments:

Mandy said...

Those pictures are adorable! Both of your boys are so cute! And Jackson is getting so big and tall. I can't believe he's already 2. I remember when you were pregnant with him!

No snow for us in Eugene. They said we may get an inch last night but if it fell, nothing stuck. You can see it in the mountains, but it's not on the ground...

Hope things are good with you guys!

Christi said...

I can't believe all the snow you guys have gotten this winter. It is supposed to be 73 today!!!
Those pictures are soooo cute. I have the cutest nephews ever! I can't believe how good Jackson posed!!!! Baron is getting so big. We miss you guys!

Emily said...

SUPER cute pics! Love those good looking boys!

When I was growing up in Eugene, if we ever got show it was in February. But, the month is almost over, so for sure you shouldn't get anymore. Just lots of rain.

Shalene said...

those pictures are really cute!! I hope we get one so we can put it on our refrigerator. :) good luck with the snow!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Such handsome boys! Thanks for reminding me that I never went in to get Christmas portraits of Ethan... I've been meaning to go for like 3 months!! It's just such an ordeal to get the right timing so they'll be in a good mood and then trying to get a good picture - uphill battle! Hopefully I'll make it in for his 2-year pics... But anyway, your boys' portraits turned out great!

No snow here, but Sean said they had some in Salem. I'm ready for Spring!

kelly said...

they are getting so big! they are adorable!

cobaron said...

Hey, what great pictures!! They all turned out so cute! I gotta have some to put up. We'll have to work on getting some printed soon. Good job guys. Sure wish we could give you all a big sqeeze. Love and miss you all soooo much!!

Love, Dad

Christine said...

snow again?? Do we leave in Alaska?? shoot! lol
So the pictures of the boys are adorable! :)