Friday, February 13, 2009

The Day of Love

This Valentine's Day, there are many things that I love, but mostly, I am in love with these 3:


Here are just a few of the things that I love about each one of my boys:


Baron

-I love his cute little smile and that he loves to smile all the time.
-I love that he is my cute little Tank, Baby Bear, and my little tub of chub.  Cute little arm and leg roles and chubby checks..... I love it all! 
-I love that even though he is sick and can't breath too well right now, he still slept 8 hours through the night! Him and I both just love our sleep.
-I love that he actually likes his car seat and usually goes right to sleep once we start driving.
-I love that he can fart louder than any of us.  Seriously, it's a crack up, especially since he is still little enough to get away with it.
-I love that he is starting to coo. Sometimes he starts cooing while he is crying (well more like just complaining so we know he wants to be held and paid attention to) and it is so cute.
-I love that his hair looks like it has a chance of being curly.
- I love his big blue eyes and long eyelashes, and that he looks like his brother with enough small differences to make him also look like his own self.


Jackson


-I love his endless amount of energy (most of the time at least).
-I love that he is a typical boy and therefore is in love with cars, trains, airplanes or "big jets!", balls, boats, the trash man, motorcycles, jumping on beds and couches and running fast and in circles.
-I love that when he gets a new toy car or train he has to sleep with it and literally won't let it out of his sight for at least a week.
-I love that he idolizes his Uncle Colby and Aunt Heather who are 12 and 13 years old. (and I love that they both love to play with and entertain him!)
-I love his genuine smile and laugh. It is way too cute.
-I love that he loves candy and mints just as much as I do.
-I love that when we leave to go somewhere, he says to his cars, "Bye cars! I love you!"
-I love that he already loves his brother and already looks out for him.


John

-I love his natural smile.  It was the first thing that attracted me to him the first time I ever saw him and it still makes my heart jump to this day.
-I love how patient he is with me and the boys.
-I love that he when he gets home from work, him and Jackson play football together while I make dinner.  They pretty much try to make the other one fumble to football and then tackle each other.  Jackson gets laughing so hard he can barely talk.  I love it.
-I love how handsome he looks all dressed up for work.  Tax guys are hott! (Lisa knows what I'm talkiing about :) ).
-I love that he loves the beach and dreams about surfing all day instead of being behind a desk all day. 
-I love that he loves sports and working out and does things like designing me a workout routine to help me get back into shape- it's kicking my butt and I am so sore right now, but I love it.
-I love that we have our shows we look forward to watching together every week.  Our favorites are Lost, The Biggest Loser, Psych, Monk and of course, The Office. 
-I love that he can fall asleep anywhere and can fall asleep within 30 seconds of closing his eyes and is out cold for the entire night.  I'm extremely jealous..... I have a hard time falling asleep, and can really only sleep on a bed and with like 3 pillows and a down comforter. I'm a little picky when it comes to sleep. 
-I love that he still loves me, even though I'm far from perfect.


Together as a family, we love all of our family and friends and feel very blessed to have them in our life!  Happy Valentine's Day!! 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those ARE three sweet boys you have there. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Christi said...

Happy V-Day. Hope you have have great day! Those are 3 of the best guys I know :)

Shalene said...

Just a cute little family!!! Happy V-day!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

What a good post! You live with some great guys!! Hope you had a fun Valentine's day and felt a lot of love on the "day of love". :)