Friday, February 20, 2009

Love these 2

Just thought I'd post some cute pictures I took the other night because I really like them, and I know my family always loves to see pictures of the boys.  I am looking forward to next Wednesday when I get back the professional pictures of them we had taken last week.... they turned out really good and I will post them when we get them! 



And while the boys and I have fun hanging out, poor John continues to study away for the CPA.... 2 sections left! 


4 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Great pictures... including the one of John studying! That will be SO nice when he's all done. :) I love Baron's big grins!!
Can't wait to see the studio shots.

Shalene said...

good pictures!!! they are starting to look a lot alike!! tell john good luck on his tests for us!!

Shannon said...

Awwww, look at your cute boys! Okay ... Baron is to die for in these pics... I am going crazy that I cannot hold and snuggle him!!! Come home soon dang it! ha.... miss ya!

lisa said...

I can't believe Baron's already sitting in that bumbo... that makes him look so old!

So these past couple days we've had to go pick up Tom and every time I say "let's go get dad" Jack says "...and Jaddie" and then he just keeps talking about 'Jaddie' and all the things we do when 'Jaddie's' here. It's funny that the nickname has evolved to 'Jaddie' since he can say JACK perfectly when referring to himself. hmm. Anyway, so he's definitely looking forward to playing again soon. AND, do you guys remember the Morgans from Eugene? They moved out right before we moved in, so we didn't know them, but they are in our ward now and Diane remembered you so we'll have to have you guys and them over sometime. Small world.