Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here's some more videos of things Jack has been up to lately. 

Riding Daddy's longboard through the kitchen

And here's a video of what i mentioned in the previous post- Jack getting in his blocks for his sprint- something he learned and did on his own from watching the olympics.  Seriously, we never showed him or told him to do it. He just started doing it and it cracks us up. And sorry the video is sideways- it won't rotate on iphoto on our computer, or at least i can't figure out how to do it.  Here it is anyways:


4 comments:

Christi said...

Watch out Usain Bolt!! Jackson is out to get you!!!
He is sooo cute!!!!

The Petersons said...

Hey- I've enjoyed reading your most recent posts. Sounds like you guys are adjusting well and loving living in Portland.

I also wanted to let you know that I am changing my email address and blogspot site. I created a new blogspot site that is identical to my old one. It's just listed under a new URL and email address. It is:
http://www.thepetersons07.blogspot.com

Also, my email address is: mrs_peterson07@yahoo.com

I will be deleting the old account, but you can still see all of my old posts and my new ones at the new site. :-)

Christine said...

Jackson is sooo cute! The videos is so cute!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Nice videos! What a fun little boy you have. :)