Friday, July 31, 2009

Where's Waldo... I mean Baron


Can you find him in this picture??


This is what happens when you are trying to pack your whole home up while also trying to get ready to leave for a trip that day.... you forget about things like nap time and baby's schedules and where they might be at that exact moment. I had finally gotten to doing the dishes from that morning when Jackson comes up to me and says, "Bear's sleeping". So I look over in the family room and sure enough the poor kid was so tired he just decided to lie down on the floor right where he was playing and sleep. Don't worry.... I picked him up and put him in his crib :)


4 comments:

Jennie said...

Aww! That is so cute. :)

Amy said...

Too CUTE!!!

And I Think to Myself.....What a Wonderful World! said...

Im cracking up Stephanie! I LOVED the Where's Waldo picture and then to see Baron crashed out on the floor! You post the best pictures, I always love coming to your blog!
Have a great trip, be safe and sound and I look forward to seeing your pictures!
p.s...are you moving? i think i missed a post.
K

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

See, now I'm catching up on my comments. This picture is too funny! I love that Jackson came to tell you that Bear was sleeping. Poor guy. Ethan still does the same thing when he gets too tired.
We should get the boys together before cooler weather starts to kick in again!