Thursday, August 13, 2009

Caught

Look who I caught once again going through boxes




and look who I caught going through the one cupboard I have left to pack....


AND, look who I caught halfway up the stairs!! He did this all by himself!


LOVE this kid, but it sure is difficult to pack and move with him around!


Meanwhile, his brother is just running around like crazy, making more messes and peeing his pants every once in a while just because he doesn't feel like stopping to go to the bathroom... it's already been a long day


and of course when questioned he acts all innocent and perfect! It's a good thing I love these guys a lot! Can't wait to be moved finally!!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Baron is just getting tips to start his own packing business! I hate packing with kids, it is the worst. I wish that I was there too help! Good Luck with the move.

Justin + kelly said...

Moving??!! Where too??!

Stephanie said...

I feel your pain, Steph. :S Who are your visiting teachers? Maybe they would be able to take those little men for an hour or two. They are DARN cute though.