Thursday, July 30, 2009

Humor Blog!!

So I have recently started a new blog! It is a place where I can keep note of all the funny things our kids say and do. I just barely started it, and since we are still in the middle of packing for our move and we leave on vacation tomorrow, I haven't had a chance to post anything yet. I do have a bunch of funny posts lined up though, so hopefully after we move I will have time to catch it up to date! I just wanted to post the link to get it out there and so you can check out what I've done so far!

In the meantime we are packing like crazy still and getting really excited to leave for our trip tomorrow!! We wont be back until Sunday, Aug. 9th, so don't expect to hear much if at all from us in the blogger world until then. After that I am sure I will have lots of pictures and fun experiences to write about!

No comments: