Monday, June 15, 2009

6 Months for Baby Bear!


Just couldn't resist doing another quick update on our little Tank....  He is 6 months old now and can now army crawls the right way, which means he is into everything already! He still eats a ton and just loves food, and he still has the cutest smile and giggle you've ever seen.  Also, just today he learned how to clap! It is so cute! I will have to try to get it on camera sometime.  Here's his stats from his 6 month appointment:

Weight: 19 lb. 10 oz. - 90%
Height: 27 1/2"- 73%
Head circum.: not sure but it was 91%

Recent pictures:

6 months and already reading... even if it is upside down!

Covered in food


Sitting on Daddy


And here's a video of his cute giggle.... Jackson loves to make him laugh.  My favorite is when I am driving and all I can hear are giggles from the back seat because Jackson is making funny faces and noises at Bear.  Nothing puts a smile on my face faster to hear their cute little giggles and to see the brother bond already growing strong.  They're the best 2 little boys I could ever have asked for! 

5 comments:

Christi said...

I love him!!! He is so stinking cute. I love how big he is. We loved being able to see and meet him last week!

Shalene said...

He is getting so big! Summer liked the video she started to giggle at baron and had a big smile on her face!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Ethan and I loved that cute little video! He just laughed and laughed and got a big kick out of seeing and hearing Baron laugh and giggle!!

cobaron said...

I laugh and cry when I see those precious video clips of that special Little Bear. I wanna bust through the monitor just to get my hands on him. Can't wait to see you guys!!! Love, Dad/Papa

cobaron said...

Just got a picture for the profile. How do you like it??
Dad