Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sea World, Swimming and a Wedding.... so lots of pictures and lots of fun!

Well we have been very busy having lots of fun! There's so much to do down here in So Cal and since we don't get to come down too often, we really make sure we get as much in as possible while we are here! Unfortunately we also managed to get in a nasty cold (Baron & I), not much sleep, and even a car accident for my dad :(. The poor guy has just had rotten luck lately. But other than those things we have been having lots and lots of fun which means lots and lots of pictures! Here are some from our super fun trip to Sea World (in which Jackson had soooo much fun! His favorite were the sharks), swimming and playing at my parents place, my good friend Bree's wedding in the newport beach temple and we also got to go out to my sister Shannon's new house and play with them , but I forgot to take pictures! Enjoy the pictures we did get though!

Here's Jack and Deek watching the sharks together- they are fast becoming best buddies!










The boys had the most fun getting wet even though it wasn't a super hot day

Jackson was kind of afraid to touch the bat rays, but ended up touching a couple, but only real quickly





Here's some random pictures of just playing and swimming at home:
Baron with my brother, Brandon

Bear and Jackson both loved my sister, Brittany's cute little puppy







The two mess/trouble makers



If anyone knows my dad, you also know that no child or grandchild of his will get away without "flying". He didn't throw Baron up though like he does with Deacon... that will come I'm sure though. I wish these pictures weren't so dark so you could see Bear's face better.... he loved it!



And finally, here' some pictures from my friend Bree's bachelorette party (I just went to the dinner at Joe's Crab Shack in Newport Beach) and her wedding day:


My cousin Hayley and I





We are very excited to have John coming down here tomorrow morning!! We are gonna hopefully be going to the beach and just relaxing since he just took his test this morning! Look for even more posts to come including some super cute pictures of our fun day at the zoo! AND, to see more pictures of our fun, check out my sister, Shannon's blog: http://lifewithdeek.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Christine said...

Your dad had a car accident?? That's not good!! And you and Baron got sick?? I'm sorry!
It looks like everything else is going well though! I wish I was there with you!

Shalene said...

it looks like you guys are having lots of fun!!! Baron looks so cute in his little whale floaty!!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Oh my goodness! It looks like you guys are having a GREAT time... you know, other than the colds and car accident. I've been wanting to go to Sea World the last couple times we've been in SoCal... D-land always wins, though! I think the last time I went there I was pretty little because I don't remember it all. And then Sean and I tried to go for our Honeymoon because San Diego was the first stop on our cruise, but that excursion was already full. :( Some day...
So what other adventures do you have planned with John there? Enjoy the sun while you can. It's been rainy and nasty (with an occasional sprinkling of sunshine) here, so you're not missing much!

lisa said...

SO FUN! Looks like you guys have been having a blast, way to make good use of the time away from the great cloudy northwest :) I hope John got some good studying in.

We'll have to get together soon... Jack now keeps saying "Jaddie.. potty..?" Good luck on the plane tomorrow!

b. said...

STEPHO! love you so much! Im so glad you could make it to CA for the wedding. we are so lucky to have you as a friends. kisses.