Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Months and Some Firsts








Baron is 4 months!  I can't believe its been that long since he was born, and at the same time, I look at him and think, I can't believe that kid is only 4 months old! He continues to be the cutest, but chubbiest little tank and boy do we just love our little smiler! He has started giggling more, especially at Jackson- he just thinks his brother is hilarious! He has a Dr. appointment on Monday, so I will post his stats then! 

Besides that, Baron has had some firsts lately! Just last Friday, Bear ROLLED OVER!! It was pretty funny how it happened..... John was actually home earlier because his hours at work have finally started to slow down, and I was telling him how Bear is probably going to take forever to roll over because he is so chubby.  I was telling
 him that he doesn't even try, but just cries when I put him on his belly..... so I put Bear on his belly to show him, and of course he then proceeded to roll over!! And he kept doing it over and over too! He pretty much will do it now anytime you put him on his belly because he really doesn't like laying on it.  Here's one of the many clips we got of the action:

Also, another first, we have already had to give Baron some rice cereal! He is usually a good sleeper, and sleeps a good 10-11 hours or so, but lately he has been waking up in the middle of the night just starving.  So after talking to many moms who suggested we give him a little bit of cereal before his last time nursing before bed, we decided to give it a try.  And sure enough, he likes it, and has been sleeping great since! I know the kid doesn't look like he needs any extra food, but he is so big because he really has a big appetite!  Here's a picture from his first try at cereal:

he looks pretty scared in this picture, but he actually really liked it

And here are just some other super cute pictures of our little man:


Here's a really cute pilot outfit my Grandma Kitty sent him 


This is what he did during Conference.... just rolled around on the floor and playing with the knobs on the drawer














This picture just makes me laugh everytime i see it!









6 comments:

Christi said...

I can't wait to see his stats! I wonder if he is going to be bigger than Alice! That is so good he is rolling, and sleeping so well. We miss you guys.

Shalene said...

that is great he is doing so well!!! I especially like the last picture as well!!! It is amazing how fast time flys!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I am lovin' the chub!! I wish I could've held him some more while we were there. He has such a great smile! Man... rice cereal, rolling over and sleeping through the night. What a life! :)

Stephanie said...

He is seriously the cutest little guy! Makes me want another one! ;)

And I Think to Myself.....What a Wonderful World! said...

Oh Stephanie, I just love reading your blogs! I can tell you really love Motherhood!
I can so relate!
I think being a Mother is the best and greatest calling.
I have to say though that your boys are just the most cutest, happiest and most adorable lil sons I have ever seen,...It makes me so happy to see you enjoying this time in your life so much!
Emily is helping us make a blog, so soon it will be up and running. I just love seeing your pictures and feeling your Joy!
Katie Rivera and Family

cobaron said...

I'm so glad you're still blogging since I'm not a facebooker. Love ,love, love, all your comments and pictures, but LOVE YOU and your beautiful little Fam so much! Can't wait to give the boys a big Pappa Hug & Kiss! See you soon!