Friday, April 11, 2008

The sun is out!!


The sun finally came out today!! It was beautiful weather, so after Kellen went home, Jackson and I went to the park!  It was so nice to actually spend time outside and to feel the warm sunshine..... we just hope this weather keeps up!  Jack really liked the swings and the slide.  Also, tonight we went to John's cousin's son's 1st b-day party at Roaring Rapids Pizza, which has a merry-go-round inside.  Jack loved the merry go around and didn't want to get off.  It was a fun day!


5 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Yay for parks, warm days and little kids!! What fun!! Ethan and I still haven't had a real Park experience. He was too little last summer and we haven't had any good weather on any of my days off recently. Hopefully soon, though.

I am SO GLAD you guys could come tonight! It was great to have you and I'm glad someone enjoyed the carousel. We were just there a couple weeks ago for someone else's 1st b-day party and he had fun on the carousel, this time he just cried. I don't think he likes how much it jerks. Oh well.

PS: I like the video. "Are you having fun?" "Yep!" Just as simple as that. :)

Emily said...

He and Reagan are definitely related...they both love those swings!!

I'm so glad the sun came out for you guys, it's so nice when you can finally get outside!!

Christi said...

Jackson looks so happy. I am glad that you guys finally got some good weather. I want to take Reagan on a Merry Go Round to see if she likes it!

The Yates said...

yay for warm weather! just when i finally thinks its getting warm here it snows again =(

kelly said...

he is so huge! what a big kid he is these days, as i'm sure you already know.