Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Heart Boys

As the day where we declare our love is approaching, I've been thinking about something that I truly love... and that is having 2 little guys that are completely ALL boy! It has been a lot of fun now that Baron is not so much a baby anymore and can hold his own, to see the bond between Jack & Bear really grow. They are so goofy together lately and have lots of fun doing "boy" things. Of course we have those days where they drive me crazy with all the fighting, screaming and hitting and when they won't leave each other alone, but for the most part, they really love each other and have a lot of fun together. It's totally a monkey see monkey do situation.... one starts making fart noises and the other quickly joins in and they do it together for the next 10 minutes while giggling like crazy. You get the picture. They are fast becoming best buds and neither one likes it when they other one is not around.

Last night we had a true boy moment. Before bed, the boys decided that a great pre-bed activity would be to have their own WWF Smackdown in their room. Of course Daddy was there to join in with the tickling match that followed. Here's the pictures and videos:

They started earlier in the day with the intimidation part...


For some reason Jackson decided he wanted to wear his backpack, so of course Baron had to have his on too,(the whole monkey see monkey do theory), and they kept them on until bedtime!


Tickle wars!



Post Fight...




You HAVE to watch this video.... right around the 30-45 seconds part is hilarious.




Just another fun one...

Nights like that really make me love having boys.... BUT don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have a girl one day hopefully not too far off in the future to dress up and do her hair... though I am sure with brothers like Jackson and Baron, you know she will be a total Tom Boy :)

5 comments:

Christi said...

So cute! I love to see them playing! Baron is getting so big, we miss you guys!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I heart boys too!! Now we just need to add another to the mix. :) Ethan and I loved the videos - Baron counting is so cute! For the second one, Ethan was talking to the close-up of Baron and saying, "Hi, I'm cousin Ethan."
We need to get the boys together, but I have no idea where you are... when the weather gets nicer, you should come up with them and the boys can play in our backyard - then we can take them to the elem. school playground which is practically in our backyard. :)

Mandy said...

Your boys are SO big now!!! And as adorable as ever! So much fun! I look forward to moments like these with my little guy.

Crazy In Love said...

I loved your post! We miss you guys so much. I cant believe how big your boys are getting! We love boys too :) Damien is so much fun and who says you cant dress up little boys. I think they have some of the funnest clothes to wear :)

Stephanie said...

Was Jackson calling his backpack his pack-pack? It sounded so cute! I love boys too! :)