Friday, February 12, 2010

A Way Overdue Christmas Post!!

I know, Christmas was FOREVER ago! What can I say? I'm a slacker! It's been a busy past few weeks, and that's all I am going to say! Instead I will just post these pictures!


Opening PJ's on Christmas Eve- my parents got all of us adults PJ's that matched our individual styles, and then "Gramie" made all the grandkids matching PJ's that had cars and trucks and tractors on them... very appropriate for all 4 boys!


Here's our attempt to get the 3 grandkids that were in CA this year together for a Christmas Eve PJ picture: (Eamon was wearing his in Florida this year... we sure missed them!)
1 kid looking at the camera
1 1/2 ish looking up
and 3 all looking up at least!
and that's all they were gonna give us!

Here is Jackson and John Christmas morning opening his new red Lightning McQueen fishing pole.... he had wanted one SO bad and was SO excited to get it!

New Scooters

Bear was pretty excited about the new wagon for Gramie and Papa's house

Testing out his brother's new fishing pole

And just playing outside

Bear with his 2nd mommy, Aunt Shannon

On the 27th, we went to Naples Island in Long Beach to check out all the Christmas lights!






We had such a fun Christmas in California! The boys were truly spoiled!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like so much fun! I love trying to get all 3 kids looking at a camera! Good times!

Shannon said...

ohhhh. . . that made me really miss christmas and playing with you guys! the pics of the 3 crazy boys in their pj's looking for things to destroy on the fireplace made me laugh. I love that it says Beary Christmas above the house at naples with bear, mom and dad! did you guys plan that?

Shalene said...

Vacation with family is so much fun!! Looks exciting!

The Palicks In Portland said...

You're adorable,i love your whole family. I need to see you at more than just the zoo & library. :)