Monday, January 5, 2009

The Tank

I took Baron in for his 2 weeks appointment today, only it was more like a 1 month appointment since he will be 4 weeks old tomorrow (the offices were closed because of the snow before and then we were out of town for the holidays).  At the visit our suspicions were reaffirmed- we have a little tank on our hands.  This kid eats and grows like crazy, and it definitely shows.  Here are his stats:

Weight:  11 lb. 1 oz. - 95%  (this is not a joke!! he really weighs that much already!)
Height: 21 3/4" - 75%  (he has already grown a whole inch!)
I don't remember what his head was but it was in the 55%. 

We just might have to rename him, Baron "the tank" Graham.  All the nurses and dr. kept saying they couldn't believe how much weight he gained and that he must be a good eater.  They said he looks more like a 2 month old baby.  What more can I say? We love our little tank!  I have tons of recent pictures to put up here, but at the moment our camera cord is MIA-i have a sneaky suspicion it is still back in Glide.  As soon as we find it I will post the pictures! 

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I'm glad he's big and healthy. Hope you guys had a fantastic holiday season and a happy new year.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Well, at least you know he is healthy and eating well! Better that than hardly eating and not gaining weight. He is just SO CUTE! And I didn't think he looked that big. :)
Anyway, I'm glad we were able to come visit last Saturday and especially that my evil plot to bring Elisabeth to keep the boys occupied so I could hold Baron "the tank" most of the time worked!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha! I loved getting a newborn baby fix and chatting with you and John. And I'm happy the boys played together so well.
Can't wait to see some more pics!

Stephanie said...

Well, at least he's healthy. ;) He must be growing into a butterball like mine were. Chubby babies are the cutest anyways.

Shannon said...

go Baron! How cute....I love chubby babies! I was curious to check deacon's book after reading your post and only have his 2 month appt. that was 12 lbs. so now I am really impressed! He's getting his coat, and fattening up for the winter right?