Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally, Pictures!!



We are finally back in the blogging world, now that we have our camera cord! wahoo!  So i won't say much, but just post lots of pictures for your enjoyment! :)  Just a quick update- We are doing great! Baron is such a good baby and is still eating a ton, but also sleeping really good at night in his own bed, which we love.  Jackson is really good with his brother and loves to help me with him, especially with giving him a bath.  He is so cute with how he always remember him too.  Like when he (Jackson) wakes up from his nap and Baron is sleeping in his bed, he always asks, "Where's Baby?" and then looks around for him saying, "Baby, where are you?" and when I tell him we are going somewhere, the first thing he does is gets Baron's car seat and brings it over to me, and then he gets the baby's shoes out and ready.  I'm hoping this means they are gonna be great friends growing up together. :)  Ok, so that's just a short update, and now here's all the pictures we've taken from the last couple of weeks!





Gotta love this face


Somehow he managed to pull the blanket over his face while he was sleeping- and he is totally out- doesn't even notice anything
This is after Baron's first day of church


The boys having fun together 

Notice his socks- they are little Jordans

Baron loves to sleep with his arms up like this like a little boxer- we even have an ultrasound picture with his hands like this by his head


Jackson's with his haircut John gave him today
My Aunt Cindy gave us this little reindeer, super comfy and warm little suit and it is so darn cute on him! And I just wanted to cuddle and squeeze him all day! I will try to get a better picture next time he wears it when we venture out into the cold weather.  Thanks Cindy! We love it and it is perfect for up here right now!
Jackson making sure his brother is all ready to go!


Baron absolutely LOVES taking a bath.  He is always so relaxed and seems to sleep really good afterwards too.  And Jackson always wants to help out, sometimes a little too much

Nice and clean baby
After bath in his cute little duck towel/robe




10 comments:

Christine said...

Oh that is so cute that Jackson asks "Baby where are you?" Its kinda like when Ethan says "hi" and "bye" to things...like "Hi nandy" meaning "hi candy" (He knows where I keep some...lol)
Anyway- you are looking beautiful! :) I love the pictures! And I hope to see Baron soon!

Emily said...

My GOSH he's cute!

Christi said...

I am so sad that I don't get to come and see you guys for the blessing!!! He is so cute. That first picture he looks so big! I am glad he is a good baby and sleeping well!

Shannon said...

OHHH....he is a really good lookin' kid steph! LOVED the new pic's... the video I think jackson is ready to babysit! ha... man, i hope tyler doesn't go to paramedic school so we can come visit and play. it's funny baron is totally a baron and jackson is a graham huh? you look great!

Stephanie said...

He's a cutie pie! So sweet about Jackson setting out his shoes and things when it's time to go. What a good big brother! :)

Shalene said...

the pictures are great!!! That is really good that jackson want's to help all the time..... what a good big brother!!!

ashley said...

love the video- that is so velzy with ivy too! baron will be a tough little water baby because of it!

Amy said...

He is so cute and so big!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I was SO going to comment earlier, but our computer at home wouldn't bring up all of the pictures - it does that sometimes - so I wanted to wait so I could enjoy all of them! CUTE, CUTE boys!! I can't wait to see Baron again for the blessing, though I'm guessing I'll have to throw a few elbows if I'm going to get to hold him for even a second!!
Anyway, great pictures! I love the duck towel/robe, the picture of the boys and daddy and also the picture of you and Baron. :)

NW Harbert's said...

Way too cute and fun. I can't wait, I am in for a whole new world.