Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Camera Cord Found!!

Good news!  We found our camera cord! It was at John's parents place, in their couch of all places! I am sooooo happy that we don't have to try to find and buy a new one, if that's even possible.  They just found it tonight, so John's mom is sending it in the mail tomorrow, and I will post pictures as soon as I get it because boy do I have a ton of pictures to post!  Newborns are so much easier to take pictures of than toddlers- probably due to the fact that they can't run away! :)  Anyways, a big post with lots of pictures is coming your way, so stay tuned! 

2 comments:

" I Love My Life!" said...

Hi Stephanie!
Its such a joy to come see your pictures and see your darling little boys here!
Honestly, I think you enjoy being a mom as much as i do! I can feel it in your words and see it in your pictures!
Im so happy you found your cord cause I have missed seeing pictures of your beautiful sons.
Your SO lucky to live in Oregon, my mom lives in Lincoln City, the coast is so incredible! And where you live too is a place where we looked to live about 7 years ago. Thank you for sharing your lives with us here, I love reading your blog. oh ps....Emily is trying to help me make one for our family too, its harder than we thought but when it gets up and running I will let ya know!!
Love,
Sister Rivera

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

We'll give you a few days to post once you get the cord - what with the new baby and all. But still, we're waiting.... :)

PS: We plan on coming up for Baron's blessing, etc. Any requests for the potluck? Salad, dessert, etc?? Let me know.