Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a Boring Update

So we finally got the internet back- we haven't had it all week and it was driving me crazy, but it was kind of fun to get behind on looking at everyone's blogs because almost everyone had something new!  As for us, I wish I had something more to post about right now, but as it is, not much is going on.  Jackson woke up yesterday with yet another cold- i cannot wait for cold season to be over!! He is pretty miserable since he can't breath too well.  John is once again using every spare second to study for the 2nd CPA test which he takes the day before Thanksgiving (the 26th).  Jack and I are literally going to pick him up from the testing center after he finishes and head straight on down to Glide for the holiday weekend, which is now less than 2 weeks away!! We are pretty dang excited and John is especially happy to be able to have a vacation from work and studying.  As for me, the baby has already dropped quite a bit, which makes it even more uncomfortable...... i feel like i am constantly going to the bathroom and waddling around the place. (TMI?)  I wish I could be all excited about him dropping early thinking he will be coming early, but Jackson dropped a month before he was born too, so it could still be awhile!  Apparently, my kids are just like me and get over anxious and like to be prepared way too far in advanced.  On a good note, I had a dr.'s appointment Wednesday and I only gained 2 pounds in the past 3 weeks, Halloween and all! That is like a miracle because I sure had a lot of candy!  Next Wednesday I start the exciting once a week appointments where they see where you're at, so stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

I can't believe that you are already that far along! I can't wait to see you guys. We will be thinking of and praying for John on that Wed!!!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I can't believe it's getting so close!! Or that he's already started to drop! That amazes me. Ethan didn't drop until it was nearly time for delivery - he barely started to drop Saturday night and then was born Monday afternoon. It was like one long descent. I only made it to one weekly appointment.
Let's hope Baron comes a little early... but not too early. :) I can't wait to meet him.

Christine said...

ahh! its almost time for another Graham baby!! :) We are all excited here!
And also can't wait till Thanksgiving! Wahoo! :) Always a fun time!
Good luck to John!

Shalene said...

well it is always good to get an update!!! we are very excited for baron to come into the family!!!! Hope he will be kind enough for you to get past thanksgiving day at the least :)......