Friday, January 23, 2015

The Girls Pictures

I really wanted to be able to have pictures of Kira when she was born and Morgan since she didn't really cooperate as well as my boys did during our family pictures in June.  So when Kira was just 2 weeks old I had my friend Angie take their pictures.  She is really talented and so so patient.  She followed a grumpy Mo around for 3 HOURS trying to capture some smiles.  She is a saint.  And then Kira cried and refused to stay asleep and pooped and peed everywhere, haha. I was pretty sure none of them were going to turn out.  When she sent them to me I seriously cried.  She was able to capture smiles from Morgan and the sweetness of baby Kira with those dark eyebrows and puckering lips. I am so happy with them!  There are a lot of good pictures and I posted those on facebook for family to see, but here are my two favorites (our computer is having issues and takes forever long to download pictures onto the blog currently, so hence the lack of pictures):



No comments: