Friday, September 4, 2009

Crab Water


Don't worry, we are still here! Life has been CRAZY busy to say the least. We are still working on unpacking and finding a place for all of our stuff in this much smaller apartment while also dealing with John's busy season at work and me getting use to the new managing job... doesn't help that the previous manager left everything a mess! Anyways, just thought I'd post a real quick update and say that after Sept. 15th things should start slowing down for us, hopefully, and I will start posting more often then! In the meantime, here are some pictures I took the other day of Jackson playing outside in the water fountain that is really close to where we live- our apartments we manage surround this little man-made lake and there is a fun water fountain to play in. Jackson calls it the crab water because it has all these hoses that shoot up and into the middle, which to him looks like a crab I guess. Anyways, here they are:



















6 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Can we come visit and play in the crab water before it gets too cold?! Ethan would LOVE that!
Good luck unpacking, adjusting, managing and getting through to the 15th! :)

Crazy In Love said...

Verry FUN!! I wish I could come play in the crab water :) Your boys are so dang cute!

Stephanie said...

That is a fun fountain! It reminds me of the Splash Pad parks they have here in Henderson. Enjoy them while the weather's warm. :) I hope things slow down soon and you get things sorted out.

Shalene said...

Looks like a lot of fun. They have a couple of water spouts coming out of the ground at amazon and summer loves playing with them. It is funny how amused kids can be.

Shannon said...

I'm so glad Jackson is a little water nut like Deek now! The pic. of him getting a little drink... that cracks me up! That's cool you found that place already... we want to come...I love that you are like the ONLY one there too!

kelly said...

what a great little park! you'll love living there!