Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quick Update

So, just thought I'd give a quick update for anyone interested. We are currently waiting to move into our condo in Beaverton- it's been a big hassel finding a place and getting it all worked out. We are actually currently staying at our friends' parents house, since they were super kind to offer and deal with us for a week (our only other option was to pay for a hotel for a week- yikes, expensive). But we are excited for our new place! And it has totally been worth the hassel and wait. Also:
-John is back in Portland working and bringing in the dough
-Jackson is enjoying getting to play more with his best buddy Jack (we are staying at his grandparents place)
-Jackson threw my phone into the kitty pool yesterday so if you need to reach us call John's phone
-Baby Baron? has been kicking and moving like crazy lately and I am totally eating my words that he is a lot calmer than Jack was in me
-I cannot put down Breaking Dawn (the last of the twilight books that just came out!!)-I'm already more than half way through!
-My family is off waterskiing and wakeboarding at Bass Lake in Yosemite without us! :(
-But we get to start moving in Friday and we will once again have a home and all of our stuff! :)

so that's it for now........ we will have pictures to add after we move and we find our cord for the camera, probably packed away in some random box :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sad you're back from all your vacations, but yay that you get to move into your new place soon!

And congrats on the boy news...I'm not sure if I told you that yet. Boys RULE!!!!

Christi said...

I am glad that you guys found a place that you like!!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Give Jackson a hug from us.

Stephanie said...

Wow, so great. Congrats on boy #2! I love having two of the same. It will be a blast. And only one more day until you get to move into your place. Did you buy the condo or is it a rental? I'm so excited for you guys. :D

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

How'd the move go?? I'm glad you were able to find a place you like. We're in Portland next Saturday (the 23rd) to see Phantom of the Opera at the PCPA. Will you be around?? Maybe we can do dinner. Either way, we'd love to see you guys and your new place. Let me know... :)