Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sea World!!!


We had a blast yesterday at Sea World! Jackson absolutely loved seeing all the animals and he especially loved all the shows. The night time Shamu show was the best one by far- very entertaining and lots of fun. Jackson kept calling everything fishies- shamu, the dolphines, actual fish, the sharks, the baluga whales-basically anything that lives in water is a fishy. Today he woke up and the first thing he wanted to do was watch Nemo, and when I gave him a bath he played with all his little fishies we got him from Sea world for half an hour! He was making his own little shamu and dolphine show. :) Even though our day at Sea World ended with the stroller getting stollen (can you believe that!!) and Jackson's fever that he's had on and off coming back, we had a fun day and I am glad we went!
Jack and "Nana" petting the bat rays
We sat pretty close in the shamu show and luckily we didn't get wet!
Just waiting for a show to start

The night shamu show

Jack found a little girl friend he was playing with on the mats

Me, Jack and "Papa"

5 comments:

Christi said...

I am so jealous!!!! Your stroller got stolen!!! I have to hear the details. I would be so livid!!!

The Petersons said...

Jesse and I went to Sea World during our honeymoon about a year ago and saw the "Shamu Rocks" show. I hadn't been to Sea World since I was about 8 years old in Texas, but we had a blast, and that Shamu show was by far one of the best things we did all week. We loved it! And it ended with a fireworks show because it was nearly the 4th of July. Absolutely awesome! It sounds like you guys are having a fantastic time in Cali. I love reading your blogs and seeing what you guys are up to. Have fun! And can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl... my guess... a boy! We'll see :-)

Elisabeth said...

Stephine, Jhon and Jackson I miss you all so much and can't wait too see u again! Sean and Jen and Me Christine and mom and dad r gonig up to c phantom of the opera in august up in portland so maybe we can stop in! Looks like u got a little sun in Las Vages!! :) I got a ton of sun in mexico! well cant wait too see u hope u had a Blast in Las Vages and Sea World!!

Love you all

Elisabeth Toftdahl

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

What a fun time!! I'm so glad Jackson was old enough to enjoy everything - the animals and the shows. Now I wanna go to Sea World. Maybe when we visit in December...

And that SUCKS about your stroller! I'm with Christi - I would be so mad! Was there anything else in the stroller - bags or anything? And was it your nice jogging stroller?? Argh! I'd be very frustrated.

Christine said...

Well other than the stroller...it looks like you guys had fun!
I have always wanted to go to sea world! Niki and I are planning a trip for next year! :D
hey...I put up some pics from our mexico trip :D