Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Carousel Rides and Things to Look Forward to.....



We went down to the Irvine Spectrum (this really nice outdoor mall) the other night and Jackson got to ride the carousel there which he loved! He screamed and begged to go again and again, but with each ride being $2, I had to put a limit on it! We went again today when we met my Grandma there for lunch and he once again loved it! They also have this little fountain area that shoots up water, and since it was a hot day we let the boys go for it (Jackson and my sister, Shannon's super cute little boy, Deacon). They both got super wet and had tons of fun! Here's a funny little video from that- and sorry about the moving around in it. I am still learning how to be a good video taker.





Other than that I thought I'd post about some exciting things that I am currently looking forward to:


The Beach tomorrow



Sea World on Saturday!!


Seeing my cousins next week!


Finally going home to my hubbie that I miss a ton next Saturday (7/26)


and having our ultrasound Monday, the 28th!

What are all the bets- Boy or Girl???


I am kind of thinking its a boy, but you can never be too sure!
That picture's not the best, but it's of these 2 cute outfits my grandma bought for the new baby today- she was too excited to wait to see if it was a boy or girl so she bought one of each!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

So many things to look forward to! I love it! Can you really be 20 weeks already? We look forward to the exciting news. :D

Emily said...

Cute post! You have some fun stuff to look forward too. I've never been to Sea World, it looks so awesome!

I hope you have a boy!!

Christi said...

I am glad that Reagan and Jackson both can scream so loud!! I love it. I can't wait to go to Sea World with you guys. We need to plan that trip soon!!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Steph - what a great post! I don't know where to begin on my comments...
CUTE pictures! I love the picture of you and John (in Hawaii, right?). What fun things to look forward to!! The beach is always great and then Sea World too?? I'm jealous. Sean and I tried to go when San Diego was the first stop on our cruise, but it was already booked. :(
How lucky to have so much family and adventures while you are away from John. Sean and I are getting ready for something similar. I am at Girls Camp the last week of July - home Saturday afternoon and he leaves for Scout camp that same Saturday evening and won't be back until the following Saturday!
I can't wait to find out what you are having - I'm sure you're dying to know, too. I don't know - either a boy or girl will be good. I'm sure Jackson would love a baby brother, but it'd also be fun to have a little girl. My money's on the boy, though!

lisa said...

we were thinking this one felt like a boy too, but we know how it turned out. don't hold your breath

The Yates said...

i love this post. jackson is such a happy kid and i love happy kids. and that picture of us!! oh wow. high school days were great. And you look so cute in that picture of you and john! Cant wait to see you next week!

I hope it's a girl =)

kelly said...

glad to hear you guys are having fun down here! my boys love the carousel too. i'm guessing a boy and girl, maybe you're having twins!

Christine said...

Cute!
Can't wait to hear what you are having!
:D
<3

Justin + kelly said...

hmm. im thinking boy. but what do i know eh! have you guys moved to p-town yet? did john already start work? hope all is well!