Thursday, July 24, 2014

November- Jackson Turns 7 and Thanksgiving

It is gorgeous in the fall here in Glide.  November was a fun month! John grew out a beard/mustache for the month for cancer awareness ( a few guys from work did it) and I donated almost 12" of my hair! Also, Jackson turned 7 (holy cow!) and we hosted Thanksgiving with John's parents and sister joining us at our house! That's about it- I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Appetizers


 The North Umpqua

I'm realizing that for the most part we use our camera phones, and I post the good ones on instagram and will print off an instagram book every year or so.  This blog is becoming our camera/big trip scrapbook/family journal.  We tend to only use our real camera for big trips and holidays.  So that is why there is a serious lack of pictures in some posts!

No comments: