Friday, May 16, 2014

Bass Lake 2013

Every few years my Grandparents (my dad's parents) take whomever can go to Bass Lake, which is right outside of Yosemite.  It is a gorgeous, warm lake and always a blast! We were able to make it this last summer and the boys had a blast spending lots of time in the water and playing with cousins.  Be prepared for a billion pictures!!  I need to get them on here for my blog book!



 Some of the crew including the Silver Baron himself

 Colby likes to entertain the kids back on the boat


 Miss Mo was not a fan of having to wear a life jacket


 Even Grandpa gets out there!!
 Embarrassing our boys :)

 Eloise... cutest ever
Uncle Brandon was awesome and took almost all the kids wake surfing with him!






 Cousins!
 Grammie and her gang





 I was so so proud of Jackson! He really wanted to try wake surfing all by himself....
 and after a few tries he got up!!  He was SO excited!
 Being on the water makes me happy!!








No comments: