Monday, April 29, 2013

Family Christmas Party

This year for Christmas we were able to drive down to CA to be with my whole family.  My brother and his wife were able to come down from Trinidad as well, so we were ALL together! Unfortunately John ended up having to work a majority of the vacation and Morgan had some really rough days and never slept while we were there.  It was still so nice to be with everyone and Jackson and Baron had a blast playing with cousins and being spoiled by Grammie and Papa. 

We really lucked out with the drive- hit the passes while it was clear for a day and the roads had just been swept! There was lots of snow piled up on the sides.


 Miss Mo was happy to be out of the car

Aunt Bertny to the rescue! We all got hair cuts and were pampered by her styling talent

 The kids doing the nativity.  Jackson was Joseph and Baron was a Shephard.

 My Grandpa, leading the evening program. Love him!

Uncle Colby reading a Christmas Story...
 The boys singing their traditional song, "Do you hear what I hear?"
 Notice Uncle Eric and his ever present smile :)

All the younger kiddos watching a move while the adults and older kids do the traditional White Elephant Gift Exchange!


It was a crazy party having everyone all in one place, but it was so so much fun.  I have always loved the Billings Family Christmas party and have really missed not being able to go every year since I've been married and moved to Oregon.  It was so fun to see everyone and catch up.  John and I sat by my Uncle Eric during most of the night and I am so grateful to have been able to spend that time with him, not knowing it would be the last time I would see him on this Earth.

Half these pictures are just camera phone pictures, so they are a little blurry.  I will start out with this post and do a few on the different events from the trip!

No comments: