Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zoo with Grammie & Colby

My mom and 15 year old brother Colby got to come up for almost a week for Morgan's blessing, and my dad came from Friday night through Tuesday morning, and boy did we party hard! We did SO much! We were really excited to be able to show them some of our favorite places here in Oregon and wanted them to have a great time, so we did it all.  We were absolutely exhausted by the time they all left, but it was SO worth it!! We had a blast and took so.many. pictures!!  I want to try to break them into different posts, so we'll start with the zoo, the first day of our adventures.








 Riding the train!




 This cheetah kept coming right up to the glass and stalking Colby.  It was pretty cool to see


 Monkey see monkey do
 I bought a Moby Wrap for my birthday with the money my parents gave me and it has been worth every single penny... I LOVE it, mostly because Morgan loves it.  It has been a lifesaver with all her acid reflux and colic. She usually just goes right to sleep in it. Thanks mom and dad! 

 There's just no words to describe this picture.  Colby, you are the best!



The weather was perfect, most of the animals were out and about for us to see, we got to watch a cool bird show while eating lunch, we rode the train, ate Elephant Ears (like a delicious churro) stayed for hours, and had a BLAST!! We love having a pass to the zoo and can't wait to use it all year!

1 comment:

Britt and Josh said...

So jealous! That moby is perfect. You look great. Who does your sexy hair?! It's fantabulous