Monday, June 14, 2010

Exciting Posts to Come!!

I know, I know, it's been a MONTH since I've last blogged. I keep sitting down trying to come up with something to blog about, but the truth is, we don't really have anything new or any pictures to blog about just yet. BUT, we will have some exciting posts coming.... promise! Blogs to look forward to:

** Some great DIY projects currently under construction- look for some great before and after shots! I will post as soon as they are done! (crossing my fingers they turn out!)

** A Southern California trip for my cousin Kurt's wedding in just 10 days!! Pictures to follow!

** Baron's 18 month check-up stats coming later this week- his Dr. appointment is this thursday

** Camping with family during the 4th of July weekend!!

Until then we will continue to be busy with work for both of us (John's work has been ridiculously stressful and busy lately and mine thankfully is slowing way down), new church callings- I am back with the Laurels now(I was in Laurels for a little bit in one of our previous wards), but have been pulling double duty with still teaching the 13 year old Sunday school class for a few weeks on top of teaching/working with the Young Women.... that is until I put in a complaint/request to the brand new Sunday School President- John, for some new teachers so I can be released from that! haha. He was shocked to get that... we thought he was just going to take my place teaching the 13 year olds, not be the president. :) So yes, we are being put to work and are busy, but doing well. Sorry, no pictures today, but look forward to the ones coming soon!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Sunday School President?!?!? Crazy, I am excited to hear all your new posts!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

You have some fun times coming up!! I have been meaning to comment on several of your previous posts and now I am embarrassed to realize they've been up for a month!

Wow, John's Sunday School President?! I don't know if I've ever seen such a YOUNG S.S. pres! :)

Oh, and we are doing the BBQ on Saturday and would love to have you! Potentially 11 kids with your two, so lots of playmates!!

Britt and Josh said...

thats exciting! go john he would be a fun teacher, just bring snacks and your golden.

Sara said...

i can't wait to hear about every single one of these things!