Monday, November 5, 2007

Yay for Daddy!



Guess what?? John got a job!! Yay! It's for Pricewater House Coopers in Portland! It's one of the best companies to work for in Accounting. We are absolutely thrilled! It is a huge blessing and we are so so grateful. They called tonight and said that everyone that met John really liked him a lot and that they would love to have him join the team. Sorry, I just have to brag because I am sooooo proud of him! He didn't think he had a chance, but I knew they wouldn't be able to resist that cute smile of his! hehe :) John graduates in June and will take the CPA exam that summer (which they will pay for as well as the review classes... yes!), and then the job starts in September! So we will still be here in Eugene for a little while longer and then on to Portland! Wahoo! I love my hubbie!


Jackson in his business attire

5 comments:

Tony Carpenter said...

GREAT JOB JOHN! (no pun intended)

i'm really excited for you both - you guys deserve it!

-tony carpenter

p.s. you guys sure make cute kids!

Christi said...

Nick told me last night!!!! I am SO excited for you guys!!!!! Tell John we are really excited and proud of him!

Emily said...

Hey, Nick told us last night...that is seriously so awesome, and what a huge weight lifted I'm sure. Congrats John!

It must be so nice to already know what you'll be doing after graduation!

Billings Family said...

AWESOME JOHN!! Great job on the job! Ahhh, school life is over and business begins! SO GREAT! You both worked hard for that and we are stoked for you guys. Steph, you are a cute wife! Love that you love your husband! Keep up the great support!
love Su

Christie Schow said...

Congrats john, but, you may reconsider the job in oregon. You know, people use accountants in Logan too. In fact, I would use you, Daves company would use you, so there are already 2 clients right there. So pack your bags, and come on over! We'll even let you stay at the firehouse for free. I am so excited you're coming! I'm going to call and tell Dave right now! See you next fall!!

-love Your favorite cousin Christie

ps. just kidding (kind of) We are really excited for you guys.