Monday, February 26, 2007

Jack's New Bubble Chair


Jack got a present the other day in the mail from Tina Ogden.... it's called a Bumba chair, but we like to call it his little bubble chair. It is the sweetest seat. I'm not exactly sure what it's really made of, but it's something like a soft foamy type material that's hard, but soft at the same time so that it forms to his body in a way. We love it because Jack can sit up in it all by himself! And he loves it too! It makes him look like such a big boy. Reagan, my niece (John's older brother's daughter), that I watch during the day who is 10 months old, also loves it. I put her in it when I feed her baby food and she digs it. So this explains all the pictures of Jack on here in his little blue chair! If you have a baby 3 months- 2 years old, you've got to get a Bumba chair. They are the best! Thanks Sister Ogden!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Your mom sent me your blog, so I had to come check it out! Jack is a cute little guy, although, I have to say he looks HUGE! Owen's got that chair as well, and really seems to love. Actually, gavin loves it too. Well, I'll have to add you guys to my links, so I can easily check in on you guys. Have fun! love, kelly lewis

ashley said...

that looks so cool. way to sit litte jack!